BA (Hons) English for International Corporate Communication
In order to graduate with BA (Hons) English for International Corporate Communication, students have to pass 9 modules for this full-time top-up degree programme (180 credits in total, with 20 credits each). The programme consists of 4 compulsory modules + 3 modules from the specialist option + 2 additional modules.
The top-up programme comprises 3 semesters (Semester A, B and Summer), allowing students to graduate in one year. Most classes with be conducted in the daytime on weekdays.
Compulsory Modules (80 credits)
- Advanced English for Business Communication 2
- Advanced English Language Skills for English for International Corporate Communication
- International Corporate Communication for Global Business
- Culture and Business in International Corporate Communication
Specialist Option(60 credits)
- Marketing and Advertising Communication**
- Advertising around the World for International Business Communication**
- Media Planning and Buying
Additional Modules (40 credits)
* SCOPE reserves the right not to offer certain specialist option / additional module
**These courses have been included in the list of reimbursable courses for Continuing Education Fund purposes. The mother programme [BA (Hons) English for International Corporate Communication] of these courses is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 5).