BA (Hons) Public Administration and Management
- Accredited by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) to reach HKQF Level 5.
- The only non-local top up degree in public administration and management in Hong Kong with 26 years of history and excellent reputation.
- Emphasizes on academic rigor and professional competence.
- Housing Specialisation (offered in Part-time mode only) meets the academic requirement of Chartered Membership of Chartered Institute of Housing.
- Housing Specialisation is an Specified Academic Qualification for PMP (Tier 1) Licence by the PMSA.
- Students studying full-time mode may apply for government scholarship, grant and loans.
- Recognised by the Hong Kong Government for employment purposes within the Civil Service.
- High completion rate. Over 95% students graduate in the normal study period.
De Montfort University Scholarships are offered to outstanding students achieving good performance in the programme.
100% of the teaching will be delivered by local academic staff.
Teaching and Learning
Teaching starts from September and normally spreads over 2 semesters, which allows students to complete the programme within one year. Most classes would be held during weekday daytime.
Teaching normally spreads over 5 trimesters and students taking more than 180 credits will start the study journey earlier by taking one more semester. There are in average 3 classes per week, held on weekday evenings and/ or Saturday afternoons/evenings.
BAPAM students will be inspired by our experienced teachers who are intellectual mentors teaching and guiding them along the study journey. Classes will be held at CityU SCOPE Learning Centres in Kowloon Tong, Tsim Sha Tsui and/ or other designated venues.
With CityU SCOPE student card, you can enjoy services and resources provided by CityU library and CityU Computing Services Centre. Also, you will find the online resources provided by De Montfort University useful in your pursuit of knowledge.
Assessment and Award
Assessment for the taught modules is by coursework and examination. A student will be recommended for the award of BA (Hons) Public Administration and Management conferred by De Montfort University upon successful completion of the programme in accordance with the programme requirements.
Deputy Programme Leader
|Dr. Rosa Chan||Dr. Isaac Ng|
Route 2 (195/ 210 credits)
Route 1 (180 credits)