BA (Hons) Applied Social Science, Sheffield Hallam University
For this 1-year full-time top-up degree programme, students are required to pass 8-9 modules (180 credits in total) including '5 compulsory + 4 elective modules' OR '5 compulsory + 2 elective modules + Applied Dissertation'.
Each module comprises 20 credits, except the module 'Applied Dissertation' which carries 40 credits.
- Personal Learning Portfolio
- Research Methods
- Understanding Global Societies
- Organisations, Work and Psychology
- Families and Kinship: A Global Perspectives
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Evidence for Welfare Practice
- Work, Employment and Globalisation
- Applied Dissertation
Note: The offering of elective modules is subject to sufficient enrolment.
CEF reimbursable modules
These courses have been included in the list of reimbursable courses for Continuing Education Fund purposes. The mother programme [BA (Hons) Applied Social Science] of these courses is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 5).