BA Accounting and Finance
Edinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh Napier University is one of CityU SCOPE’s largest UK partners of higher education in Hong Kong. It is one of the largest universities in Scotland, with over 19,500 students. The University is split into six schools:
- The Business School
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Arts & Creative Industries
- School of Computing
- School of Engineering & the Built Environment
- School of Health & Social Care
The University has approximately 1,550 staff and offers more than 200 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as well as an extensive range of short courses for industry and commerce. Many of its short courses have been tailored to fit international clients' needs and are delivered abroad. The Business School is one of the largest in Scotland with more than 8,800 students. It offers a wide range of Business, Finance, Hospitality and Tourism courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Top 10 rankings
- #1 Modern University in Scotland - The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021 and 2022
- 9th Modern UK University for Business, Management & Marketing - The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
- 10th Modern UK University for Accounting & Finance - The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
- #1 uniersity for Student Satisfaction in Edinburgh for the second consecutive year - National Student Survey 2020 and 2021
- The Business school scored 87% for overall satisfaction - National Student Survey 2020
According to 2021 National Student Satisfaction Survey which measures satisfaction across universities in the UK.
- #1 University in Edinburgh (for the 2nd consecutive year in 2020 and 2021)
- #2 Modern University in the UK
- #6 Overall in Scotland
- #21 Overall in the UK
- Largest provider of UK education in Hong Kong, with 20 years of collaboration with CityU SCOPE
- More than 12,000 graduates in HK
The BA Accounting and Finance is exempted under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance (reference numbers 451955). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this programme may lead.
Edinburgh Napier University
"The BA Accounting & Finance programme is designed to match employers' expectations and equip students with the knowledge and skills to achieve excellence and success in industry, commerce, banking and financial services. The programme explores the theoretical and practical application of accounting and finance to give students a thorough understanding of key business topics and help them to grow as financial professionals in the field and industry of their choice.
Edinburgh Napier University is an established modern professional universities in the UK and has a long record of success teaching accounting and finance to students in Hong Kong. We look forward to working with you and our experienced colleagues at CityU SCOPE to continue to make the Accounting and Finance degree a success".
Dr. Matthew Bonnett
Programme Leader (UK)