We are delighted with your interest in studying at SCOPE with our quality continuing education programmes for professional practice, retraining and self-development. Prospective students are welcome to submit their applications to us by post, in person or online. Please check the most up-to-date course information, entry requirements and application deadlines before submitting your application. Application form can be downloaded from individual programme websites or obtained at our School’s main office.
How to apply
First-come, first-served general and professional courses
- complete the enrolment form
- attach copy of supporting documents, if required
- attach a crossed cheque or cashier’s order for course fee payment
Award bearing programmes
- complete the application form
- attach copy of academic certificates/professional qualifications
- attach a crossed cheque or proof of payment for settlement of application fee, if any
Completed application form with following documents can be sent by post to the School of Continuing and Professional Education (SCOPE), 2410, 2/F, Li Dak Sum Yip Yio Chin Academic Building, City University of Hong Kong.
Completed application form with following documents can be deposited in the collection boxes outside the School of Continuing and Professional Education (SCOPE), 2410, 2/F, Li Dak Sum Yip Yio Chin Academic Building, City University of Hong Kong.
Service Hours of reception counter:
Monday to Friday: 9am – 7pm (no lunch break)
- An acknowledgement of your application will be sent to you via email as soon as the form is processed
- Enquiries on your application status can be made by visiting our website:www.scope.edu/trackstatus seven working days after submission of your application form
- Applicants will be informed of their application result before course commencement