Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated cities in the world. The management of premises plays an important role on maintaining the quality of living for residents and the value of equity invested. Property management and facility management, undoubtedly, are inseparable in managing a premise. The industry is expanding and the demand for a professional possessing the knowledge of facility and property management would be increasingly high.
With long history of offering professional programmes in Facility and Property Management, SCOPE initiates to provide comprehensive training in these two big disciplines of the construction. Till now, there are more than 1,000 students graduated from our programmes. Apart from preparing students to obtain professional recognitions from CIH and IFMA, this Advanced Diploma programme also can further articulate to a locally-accredited degree programme with CIH Chartered Membership.
The programme aims to equip students with the required technical knowledge, analytical abilities and management techniques for being a professional in the facility and property management industry, and to provide students with general business and communication skills which facilitate them for career development and enable them to plan for further studies.
Upon completion of the programme, students should be able to:
- demonstrate their understanding of the basic knowledge, personal attributes and competencies that will be required to develop a career in the facility and property management;
- apply subject practical skills to develop student’s practical skills of the way facility, estate and property management companies operate;
- possess intellectual skills to apply a professional approach to meeting the corporate and client needs of this industry sector and also to inspire them for further studies in facility and property management.
Advanced Diploma in Facility and Property Management is recognized under the Qualifications Framework and has been listed in the Qualifications Register by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ).
- QF Level: Level 4
- QR Registration No.: 13/000199/L4
- Validity Period: on-going since 18 April 2013
HKQR official website: www.hkqr.gov.hk